Solid Hardwood Floors: The Amazing Benefits
Hardwood flooring is not only an incredible investment in any home, but it also America’s favorite flooring choice. Traditional solid hardwood floors bring a natural element to any home, while simultaneously added an element of sophistication to the mix. If you have been considering hardwood flooring for your home, then let this article be your guide to discovering what this amazing floor option is all about.
Traditional Hardwood Floors
With so many flooring choices on the market, it can be hard narrowing down what you want to go with. So to help you come up with a decision on solid hardwood flooring let’s give you some of the best benefits that wood floors offer a home.
- Installers Choice Flooring – Because solid hardwood floors are so popular, installers really understand the ins and outs of a successful hardwood installation. The have had practice for years, allowing you to feel more confident in their ability to do the job right the first time.
- Cleaning – Hardwood flooring is easy to keep clean because they don’t really gather a lot of dirt or debris. There are no fiber for allergens to become trapped under, and they do not require the use of a vacuum. A simple broom with the occasional mopping with the help of a wood floor cleaner will do the trick. Just keep it dry and your good to go!
- Fashionable – You will never be stopping short or styling your home with solid hardwood floors. They have been a designers dream for many years. While decades pass, decor has changed immensely, but one thing has stayed the same. When it comes to flooring, hardwood has always been king.
- Durability and Strength – While certain precautions should be taken with all wood floors to prevent scratching, solid hardwood floors is a highly durable and strong floor option. They are tough and wear well in even a busy office or commercial environment with the right pre-finish.
- Home Value Increase with Installation – Solid hardwood flooring is hands down the best investment that you can make in a home that is guaranteed to increase your home’s ROI if you choose to sell or even flip a home. An increased property value is never something that anyone is upset with, not to mention homes with solid hardwood floors will typically sell much faster on the open market.