Going Green With Quick-Step Laminate Flooring
Many of us live by being “Green.” Options for Earth Friendly products are growing day by day, and your flooring should be no different. Quick-Step Laminate Flooring is an excellent choice when it comes to taking your floor from drab to fab, and it is “Green” to boot!
Breaking Quick-Step Laminate Flooring Down
- Top Layer – The top layer of any laminate flooring is usually called the decorative layer. It consists of a high quality image of hardwood, stone or ceramic that is so lifelike, you will fool the best of them. The image is placed on the middle layer with a resin adhesive and them coated for protection.
- Core Layer – This layer is responsible for the strength of the plank for the most part. Stability and sturdiness are what really matter to the core. It is typically produced from a high density fiber board. It is incredibly strong.
- Bottom Layer – Also called the base layer, it helps to bring the entire laminate board together. It also contributes to the boards overall durability. It is designed to float install on a sub floor.
The Advantages of Quick-Step Laminate Flooring
- Adaptability – Quick Step Laminate is highly adaptable and works great in any room in the home, perfectly replicated wood and tile.
- Made From Recycled Materials – Quick Step laminate is made from preconsumer recycled wood waste and materials, making it very Earth Friendly.
- Installing a Quick-Step Laminate Flooring is very easy and an effortless task to do.
- It does not fade when exposed to sunlight and can withstand stains, scratches and spills.
- It can be installed in any area of your for home with children and pets.It can be cleaned easily using a soft bristle broom and mop.