Why Mannington Laminate Flooring?
One of the most durable and environmentally friendly laminates on the market today is Mannington Laminate. This beautiful product line is made with over 70% recycled materials. Being the only laminate floor certified to FloorScore, it ensures amazing air quality in your home, boasting low-VOC inks and adhesives. This award winning product is the image of performance and styling.
If you are struggling with the idea of getting laminate over ceramic tile, here are a few things to consider:
- You get the elegant look that you are going for, without the worry of cracking and chipping.
- It feels more warm and softer under your feet.
- It is a lot easier to maintain than traditional ceramic tile flooring, and you do not have to grout during installation.
- These floors are much more affordable than ceramics.
Laminate over hardwood flooring offers a few choice benefits as well:
- You get the natural hardwood look without the pesky maintenance involved in keeping a real wood floor up to par.
- It is up to 5 times more scratch resistant than traditional hardwood flooring
- It is also friendlier on your pocket book.
Mannington laminate floors are the pinnacle of beauty, performance, and environmental responsibility. The fact that it can be installed without any glue or adhesive pays homage to a healthy, green home life.
The closets that you can come to a “maintenance free” flooring option, Mannington makes cleaning easy. Because the surface is melamine-impregnated with aluminum oxide, it is extremely resistant to dust and dirt. In most cases cleaning is a simple sweep or vacuum, with the occasional mopping as needed. We would however like to share some tips to keep your beautiful floors in excellent condition.
Laminate Maintenance Tips:
- Never flood a laminate with water.
- Do not use soap detergents, because they can leave a dull finish.
- Never use abrasive cleaners, they may scratch your flooring.
- Don’t wax, polish, sand or lacquer as these floors do not need it.
- Always use doormats to prevent outside dirt from getting into your home.
- Place felt protectors on your furnishings to protect the floor from scratching.
- Finally, immediately remove any spills or liquids from flooring on contact.
When it boils down to it Mannington laminate flooring is a wonderful option overall. It is hard to find a problem with this beautiful hard surface flooring. No matter what you are looking for in a flooring we are certain that choosing this gorgeous option, will make your like just a little bit easier and much more enjoyable.