8 Advantages of Mohawk Laminate Flooring
You probably have been to someone’s home before and did not realize that they had laminate flooring installed. Often, it is mistaken for real hardwood and tile flooring, and with Mohawk Laminate Flooring this is especially true. Mohawk’s enhanced photo realistic images and printing capabilities have allowed their laminate flooring products to be as close to the real thing as possible. Technological advances and exceptional finishes really set it apart from today’s modern laminate flooring market.
Today, we will be discussing the many advantages of Mohawk laminate flooring, so that you can see just what this product can do for you.
The 8 Advantages of Mohawk Laminate Flooring
1. Made in the USA – With so many flooring manufacturer’s moving to manufacture their products overseas to cut cost, it can be disheartening to the economy. Mohawk however, has chosen to manufacture their laminate in the United States from start to finish. As we are moving more and more in the direction of improving our economy it is good to know that purchasing this product is a sure way to keep your transaction stateside, where we need it the most.
2. Earth Friendly – Mohawk as a company has always been a greener flooring options no matter what the product. That being said, Mohawk laminate in a years time diverts 680 million pounds of various materials from winding up in landfills. This is because up to 74% of pre-consumer recycled materials go directly into production. A staggering 1 Billion pounds of wood waste is reused to create Mohawk laminate.
3. Remarkably Scratch Resistant and Durable – ScratchGuard Advanced Finish Protection infuses aluminum crystals into the top layer of Mohawks laminate flooring. This provides a remarkable durability and scratch resistance, which is great news for homes with pets and children!
4. Style Galore – Mohawk is at the forefront of laminate style options. Offering variable sizes in plank widths and lengths, they capture a more natural look and flow to the flooring as a whole. Options like high glosses and textures really bring it home to the consumer.
5. Easy Installation – Mohawk laminate flooring installs easily. Thanks to UniClic Technology, this glueless locking system makes for a great DIY project, that just about anyone can do without requiring expensive professional installation.
6. Casual Care – Laminate is one of the easiest kinds of floors to clean. Regularly sweep or vacuum with the occasional damp mopping or spot cleaning and you are good to go. No maintenance, no fuss.
7. Visually Stimulating – GenuEdge technology replicates naturally occurring wood patterns to a “T!” During the manufacturing process it is applied to not only the top cover layer of the laminate plank, but also to the edges of the boards, giving you the most realistic edges possible!
8. Incredible Value for the Money – Unlike hardwood and stone tile, the price of laminate flooring is on the less expensive side of the spectrum. You can achieve that dream look for a fraction of the cost that you would pay for the real deal. The fact that you can DIY this floor easily, really adds to the saving factor.